title="Winford Parish Council in Somerset">

Felton St Katharine's Church

St. Katharine’s Church, Felton Common


     

This church is part of the benefice with Winford and Regil, within the Deanery of Chew Magna in the Diocese of Bath & Wells.

The present building was built on the north west corner of Felton Common around 1865, it was consecrated in 1869.  It replaced an earlier wooden structure on land belonging to Freemans Farm.  

 

Rector :  The Revd. Paul Stephens        

phone :   01275 474 250

 

St Katharine’s Felton

Sunday services :   9.30am,   and see the Parish Magazine for the full list of service times and contact information.  

Churchwardens  :         Ann Parsons          tel:         01275 474 245

Janet Perry                  tel:         01275 472 884

Church secretary: Ann Parsons,  email : a.parsons303@btinternet.com