title="Winford Parish Council in Somerset">

Winford Church

             

St. Mary & St. Peter, Winford

 

This church is part of the benefice with Winford and Regil, within the Deanery of Chew Magna in the Diocese of Bath & Wells.

The present building dates from the 15th Century and is a Grade II listed building. It was rebuilt in 1796, restored in 1820 with further improvements made in the 19th century. The six bells were re-tuned and rehung in April 2006 with new fittings in a new two-tier eight-bell frame.

 

Rector : The Revd. Paul Stephens  -  phone 01275 474250

Church Wardens : Alan Clark  -  01275 472019

Adrian Johnson  -  01275 472323

 

Sunday Services : 11.00 am, and see the Parish Magazine for the full list of service times and contact information.